From November 25 to December 24, 2023 shipping is free to all destinations for any purchase value. Shipping time for the various destinations do not change and are indicated in the shipping policy page. Should you wish to receive your online order before Christmas, please buy by December 16. The return and refund conditions remain unchanged.
The name of this open sweater that closes with buttons dates back to the early 1800s by James Brudenell commander of the British army, 7th Earl of Cardigan. The merino wool cardigan can be considered an indispensable garment in the men wardrobe, very often it is considered the perfect "under jacket" for classic outfits with shirt and tie. Adaptable for many outfits and can be worn in the four seasons, often in summer season in cool places in the evening can be it replaces a jacket or a jumper.
FIT & DETAILS
- Made in Italy by Cruciani
100% wool merino extra fine, two wires
- Six mother-of-pearl buttons, navy blue color
- Dark blue color
- Plain color
- Regular classic fit - model code CU094
- Ideal to wear in the Autumn/Winter/Spring seasons
- Maximum washing temperature 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing maximum temperature 110°C
- Handwash, it is possible to machine wash with soft program, dry clean in professional laundries only