Finamore Men's Shirt Chambray Cotton | Light Blue
Men's formal shirt chambray cotton by Finamore 1925 Napoli, ideal to wear for a contemporary smart casual outfit.
The history of the chambray fabric begins in the mid 1500s, originally made in Cambrai, a previously Flemish region in northern France, it was often used for shirts and handkerchiefs.
Chambray is a plain weave fabric woven with a colored yarn in the warp and a white yarn in the weft. Usually the Chambray shirt is used for casual outfits, because it is a soft and comfortable fabric for the 4 seasons, it does not have a very tight texture and allows a good thermal regulation.
This Finamore original chambray cotton shirt was a little personalized, it was also designed for a "classic" outfit, to be worn with smart outfits because it has a collar model "Zante" classic french, with soft lining inside and splints removable.
The idea is to wear a tailored shirt with a historical and comfortable fabric also with a tie, suit or blazer, to replace occasionally the blue or white popeline or oxford cotton shirt. In free time can be worn with casual outfits without splints.
To explore more combinations follow us on Instagram @woolsbloutiqueuomo
DETAILS & FIT
- Made in Italy
- 100% original chambray cotton
- light blue color
- model/fit mod. Milano
- regular fit, no slim fit, no large
- collar mod. Zante classic french
- collar with splints removable
- collar 3mm stitching
- collar with soft lining
- mother of pearl buttons
- no pen pocket
- round cuff
- remove the splints before washing
- hand wash, max 30°
- machine wash, max 30°
- do not wash with other colored clothing
- do not use aggressive soap
- do not bleach
- avoid drying in the dryer
- do not iron with very high temperatures
- wash in professional laundry
- reserve the buttons and splints attached to the label