Finamore Men's Shirt Chambray Cotton | Pinstripe Light Blue
Men's casual shirt chambray cotton by Finamore 1925 Napoli, ideal to wear for a casual outfit.
The history of the chambray fabric begins in the mid 1500s, originally made in Cambrai, a previously Flemish region in northern France, it was often used for shirts and handkerchiefs.
Chambray is a plain weave fabric woven with a colored yarn in the warp and a white yarn in the weft. Usually the Chambray shirt is used for casual outfits, because it is a soft and comfortable fabric for the 4 seasons, it does not have a very tight texture and allows a good thermal regulation.
This Finamore original chambray cotton shirt is designed for a casual outfit, but it can be worn with smart outfits because it has a soft collar model "Zante" classic french, without lining inside and without splints. Interesting to wear with a tie in formal outfits to have a light and contemporary look.
To explore more combinations follow us on Instagram @woolsbloutiqueuomo
DETAILS & FIT
- Made in Italy
- 100% original chambray cotton
- pinstripe light blue and white color
- model/fit mod. Tokio
- regular fit, no slim fit, no large
- collar mod. Zante classic french
- soft roll collar without splints
- collar 3mm stitching
- collar without lining
- mother of pearl buttons
- no pen pocket
- round cuff
- remove the splints before washing
- hand wash, max 30°
- machine wash, max 30°
- do not wash with other colored clothing
- do not use aggressive soap
- do not bleach
- avoid drying in the dryer
- do not iron with very high temperatures
- wash in professional laundry
- reserve the buttons and splints attached to the label