Caruso Men's Wool Jacket Double Breasted | Prince of Walles
This Caruso double breasted jacket is made exclusively for Wools Boutique Uomo with a refined wool drapery fabric from the historic fabric store Caccioppoli in Naples.
The jacket "Boheme" by Caruso features classic fit with slightly structured profile, it is not short fit, lined inside. Very flexible for tailoring adjustments, it is possible to widen the waistline up to four centimeters and shorten the sleeves as the buttonholes are no-cut real ones.
This jacket is the perfect choice when matched with sophisticated connoisseur outfits, to be combined with Rota cotton or wool trousers, classic business shirts and fully artisan ties by F. Marino.
To explore more combinations follow us on Instagram @woolsbloutiqueuomo
DETAILS & FIT
- Made in Italy
- Fabric 100% wool
- Soft and warm fabric, not bristly
- Lining 100% cupro
- Prince of Walles with a match of forest colors /dark green/olive green/orange/brown/beige/
- Drop 7R - mod. Boheme jacket
- This jacket have a regular/classic fit, not short, not slim-fit
- Lined inside
- Six bottons
- Chest welt pocket "barchetta"
- Two front pockets without flap
- Three internal pockets
- Double vent
- Non-functioning buttoned cuffs, true not cut buttonholes
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter seasons
- Do not wash by hand
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash in professional laundry